Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the Civil Services Exam every year.
This Year Exam will be held on 18 June, 2017 Sunday.
The Civil Services Exam is conducted in Two Tiers :– Prelims and Mains.
There are Two Papers in Prelims Exam :– namely Paper I and Paper II.
Score of Paper I lets you appear for Mains exams. Paper II is only of qualifying nature.
IAS Prelims Exam Pattern of UPSC
|Paper I – General Studies||2 Hours||100||200|
|Paper II – Aptitude||2 Hours||80||200|
General Studies Paper I Syllabus Prescribed by UPSC
1. Current Events of National and International Importance.
2. History of India and Indian National Movement.
3. Indian and World Geography- Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and World.
4. Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
5. General Issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-Diversity and Climate Change that do not require subject specialization.
6. General Science.
7. Economic and Social development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives etc.
Our Advanced Prelims GS Paper – I Course
We provide the All Inclusive Advanced Course in the form of Print Booklets for Civil Services Preliminary Exam General Studies Paper-I.
Our Booklets covers all the above syllabus as mentioned by the UPSC in the notification.
All sincere efforts are put by our team members to provide you the BEST coverage of all Topics.
All Latest Government Initiatives, Schemes, Programmes, Policies, Laws etc. are widely covered. Current Affairs from 1st July 2016 to 31 May, 2017 will be provided.
Following is the Detailed Plan of the Course for Prelims 2017 Exam:
All Booklets will be provided in Printed form. They will be delivered by Courier at your Postal Address.
The last one Booklet (Current Affairs of May month) will be provided in PDF by Email at your email address in order to deliver the Content Instantly as Courier may sometimes take time.
Booklets will be dispatched through Best Courier Provider. Course Booklets can also be collected from our office near Chandigarh. Click here to see our Address.
Rs.7000/- Rs. 5999/- Only
Subscribe this Course: MAKE PAYMENT
For any Query Call us on: 0946-3737373, 0946-3838383