TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WEBSITE USAGE
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
Conditions of Sale
When you purchase any product from BestCurrentAffairs.com you will be required to click the “I Agree” tick box to complete the order. By clicking the “I Agree” tick box you are accepting these terms and conditions of sale.
The contract for the purchase of any products will be between the “Customer” and “Best Current Affairs.com” and will only be formed when we make the products available for sale/download and we have received payment in full for your order.
“BestCurrentAffairs.com” reserves the right, at our sole discretion to reject any order we receive.
By placing an order with “Digital Goods Store” you agree you are:-
• legally capable of entering into binding contracts
• at least 18 years old and have read these terms of sale together with your parent and/or guardian who has explained these conditions of sale to you so that you fully understand them
Cancellation and Refunds
We provides two types of products: Digital (such as E-Books/PDFs etc.) & Physical (such as printed material, tangible goods etc.)
Order once made for Digital Products cannot be cancelled as orders received for digital products are handled by automated computing systems. Systems automatically delivers the digital products on receiving payment. Hence no refunds are provided for digital products.
Customers are requested to check Demo of our digital products (available on website) before placing order. Because order once made cannot be refunded.
However, orders placed in respect of physical goods can be cancelled within the same day and before 5pm (despatch time of goods). Full refund is provided in that case.
Our all products both Digital and Physical are for your Personal & Non-Commercial Use. You should not use these products for commercial and money-making activities.
All rights regarding our products are reserved with us. No part of our material shall be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods. You agree that you will not give, email, or digitally and physically deliver our material to any other person.
You will not change the format of our E-Books and use them in way we delivered to you.
We use the DRM (Digital Rights Management) technology to monitor the unauthorised use of our digital books. Our Online Squad teams daily moniters these activities on internet. Similarly our Offline Squads continuosly monitors these activities in all major cities.
All our digital files are embedded with invisible Hi-Tech Security Codes. It is illegal to allow copying, printing, email, sharing, scanning, displaying, using, or doing any other action with our products otherwise or on internet.
Any person who knowingly infringes or abets the infringement of the copyright commits criminal offence under Section 63 of the Indian Copyright Act.
BestCurrentAffairs.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1/9/2015.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of us. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.