COUNTRY – CAPITAL CITY – RIVER
Afghanistan – Kabul – River Kabul.
Albania – Tirana – River Tirane.
Andorra – Andorra La Vella – The Gran Valira.
Argentina – Buenos Aries – River Plate.
Armenia – Yerevan – The Hrazdan River.
Australia – Canberra – River Molonglo.
Austria – Vienna – River Danube.
Autonomous Region of Tibet – Lhasa – The Kyi River.
Barbados – Bridgetown – River Careenage .
Bangladesh – Dhaka – River Buriganga.
Belarus – Minsk – The Svislach River.
Belize – Belmopan – The Belize River.
Belgium – Brussels – River Zenne.
Bhutan – Thimpu – River Wong Chhu.
Bolivia – La Paz – River Choqueapu.
Bosnia and Herzogovenia – Sarajevo – River Miljacka.
Botswana – Gaborone – The Notowahe River.
Brunei – Bandar Seri Begawan – The Brunei River.
Bulgaria – Sofia – The River Vladaiska, the River Perlovska and the River Iskar flow along the outskirts of the city.
Burundi – Bujumbura – Lake Tanganyika.
Cambodia – Phnom Penh – Located along the River Mekong and Lake Tonle Sap.
Canada – Ottawa – River Ottawa.
Central African Republic – Bangui – The Ubangi River.
Chad – N’djamena – River Chari.
China – Beijing – The Yellow River.
Chile – Santiago – River Mapocho
Colombia – Bogota – River Bogota.
Congo – Brazzaville – River Congo.
Croatia – Zagreb – River Sava.
Cuba – Havana – River Almendares.
Cyprus – Nicosia – River Pedieos.
Czech Republic – Prague – River Vltava.
Democratic Republic of Congo – Kinshasa – River Congo.
Denmark – Copenhagen – Located across two islands which are separated by the Oresund Strait.
Dominica – Roseau – River Roseau.
Dominican Republic – Santa Domingo – River Ozama.
El Salvador – San Salvador – River Acelhuate.
Ethiopia – Addis Ababa – River Chankelia.
Ecuador – Quito – River Guayllabamba.
England – London – River Thames.
Egypt – Cairo – River Nile.
Estonia – Tallinn – River Pirita.
Finland – Helsinki – River Vantaa.
France – Paris – River Seine.
French Guyana – Cayenne – River Cayenne.
Gabon – Libreville – River Komo.
Gambia – Banjul – River Gambia.
Georgia – Tblisi – River Kura.
Germany – Berlin – River Spree and River Havel.
Ghana – Accra – River Odaw.
Greece – Athens – River Kifissos.
Greenland – Nuuk – The Nuup Kangerlua Fjord.
Guinea Bissau – Bissau – River Geba.
Guyana – Georgetown – River Demerara.
Honduras – Tegucigalpa – River Choluteca.
Hungary – Budapest – River Danube.
Iceland – Reykjavik – River Ellioaa.
India – Delhi – River Yamuna.
Indonesia – Jakarta – River Ciliwung.
Iran – Tehran – River Hableh Rood.
Iraq – Baghdad – River Tigris.
Isle of Man – Douglas – River Douglas.
Italy – Rome – River Tiber.
Jamaica – Kingston – The Hope River.
Japan – Tokyo – River Sumida.
Jordan – Amman – The Zarqa River.
Kazakhstan – Astana – River Ishim.
Kenya – Nairobi – River Nairobi.
Kyrgyzstan – Bishtek – River Chu.
Laos – Vientiane – River Mekong.
Latvia – Riga – River Daugava.
Lebanon – Beirut – The Beirut River.
Leichtenstein – Vaduz – River Rhine.
Lesotho – Maseru – River Mohokare.
Liberia – Monrovia – Located at the confluence of the River Mesurado and River Saint Paul.
Libya – Tripoli – River Abu Ali.
Lithuania – Vilnius – Located at the confluence of the River Neris and River Vilnia.
Luxembourg – Luxembourg City – Located at the confluence of the River Alzette and River Pretusse.
Macedonia – Skopje – River Vardar.
Madagascar – Antanarivo – River Ikoro.
Malawi – Lilongwe – River Lilongwe.
Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur – River Klamp.
Mali – Bamako – River Niger.
Malta – Valletta – The Marsa Creek.
Mauritius – Port Louis – Black River.
Mexico – Mexico City – River Coatzacoalcos.
Mongolia – Ulan Bator – River Tuul.
Moldova – Chisinau – River Bic.
Morocco – Rabat – River Bou Regreg.
Mozambique – Maputo – River Maputo.
Myanmar – Mandalay – Irriwady River.
Nepal – Kathmandu – River Bagmati.
Netherlands – Amsterdam – River Amstel.
New Zealand – Wellington – River Hutt.
Nicaragua – Managua – River San Juan.
Niger – Niamey – River Niger.
North Korea – Pyongyang – River Taedong.
Northern Ireland – Belfast – River Lagan.
Norway – Oslo – River Akerselva.
Pakistan – Islamabad – River Kurang.
Panama – Panama City – River Caloosahatchee.
Papua New Guinea – Port Moresby – The Brown River.
Paraguay – Asuncion – River Paraguay.
Peru – Lima – River Rimac.
Philippines – Manilla – Pasig River.
Poland – Warsaw – River Vistula.
Portugal – Lisbon – River Tejo.
Puerto Rico – San Juan – Located along the banks of the the Condado Lagoon and the San Juan Lagoon.
Republic of Ireland – Dublin – River Liffey.
Romania – Bucharest – River Dambovita.
Russian Federation – Moscow – River Moskva.
Rwanda – Kigali – River Ruganwa.
Saudi Arabia – Riyadh – Originally built on the banks of the Riyadh Wadi / Orchard Oasis, which has since dried up.
Serbia – Belgrade – River Danube.
Scotland – Edinburgh – Firth of Forth.
Sierra Leone – Freetown – Freetown River.
Singapore – Singapore – The Singapore River.
Slovakia – Bratislava – River Danube.
Slovenia – Ljubljana – River Ljublanica.
Spain – Madrid – River Manzanares.
Sri Lanka – Colombo – Located along the banks of the the Kalani River and the Beira Lake.
South Africa – Pretoria – The Apies River.
South Korea – Seoul – The Han River.
South Sudan – Juba – River White Nile.
Swaziland – Mbabane – The Mbabne River
Sweden – Stockholm – River Norrstrom.
Switzerland – Bern – River Aare.
Sudan – Khartoum – River Nile.
Suriname – Paramaribo – The Suriname River
Syria – Damascus – River Barada.
Taiwan – Taipei – River Danshui and River Xindian.
Tajikstan – Dushanbe – River Varzob.
Thailand – Bangkok – River Chao Phraya.
Tunisia – Tunis – Lake of Tunis.
Turkey – Ankara – River Ankara.
Turkmenistan – Ashgabat – Served by the Karakum Canal which is fed by the River Amu Darya.
Uganda – Kampala – Lake Victoria.
Ukraine – Kiev – River Dnieper.
Uruguay – Montivideo – River Plate.
United Arab Emirates – Abu Dhabi – Originally built along the banks of the Al Ain Oasis.
United Kingdom – London – River Thames
United States – Washington D.C – River Patomac.
Uzbekistan – Tashkent – River Chirchik.
Venezuela – Caracas – River Guaire.
Vietnam – Hanoi – The Red River.
Wales – Cardiff – River Taff and River Ely.
Zambia – Lusaka – River Chongwe.
Zimbabwe – Harare – River Limpopo and River Zambesi.
Current Affairs for IAS Exam
- Oil and Natural Gas Production In India
- North Korea Launched New Satellite
- WHO Approves Oral Cholera Vaccines Producer
- Nuclear Energy: Focus of PM’s Visits
- Foreign Investors To Get Share in Jubilant Life
- Indian Independence Act 1947
- Trust Disparity 4th Highest in India
- UN Panel on Affordable Healthcare
- India Japan Energy Dialogue
- Right to Constitutional Remedies
- Navigation Satellite IRNSS-1E Launched
- India Bangladesh Power Transmission Started
- LR SAM Successfully Tested by Navy
- Morales Elected Guatemala President
- Direct Tax Measures in 2015-16
- HC Judge Stays His Transfer
- National Workshop on Fiscal Decentralization
- Foreign Exchange Data Sharing MoU Signed
- Rashtrapati Nilayam Gardens Opened
- Prohibition of Discrimination
- Ashok Sharma Committee on IIT-JEE Exam
- Bankruptcy Law Reforms Committee Report
- Project ‘PRAGATI’ Completes 1 Year
- North Korea Executes Army Chief
- President-Designate of the AIIB Visits India
- New Glowing Creatures Discovered
- GSAT 15 Satellite Launched
- Jeevan Pramaan Reinvented
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
- India Joins International Energy Agency
- IAF Exercise at Pokhran
- Pulse Polio Programme 2016 Launched
- Uttarakhand Governor Gets New Advisers
- Latest Data on Trade of India: February 2016
- Scientists Recreated ‘Primordial Soup’
- Latest Rabi Crops Sowing Area
- Central Registration Centre of Corporate Affairs Launched
- Bank of the West Gets New CEO
- Constituent Assembly of India
- BSE Launches Trading Test Facility
- World Bank Loan for Madhya Pradesh Project
- Agreement with ISRO to Monitor Highways
- India China Conducts Joint Drills
- 1000th WI-FI Hot Spot Dedicated to Nation
- Steps Taken to Promote Electronics Manufacturing
- Arak Reactor Not Yet Decommissioned
- Local Acquired Zika Case Found in Chile
- Indo German Joint working Group Meet
- Important Committees in News
- Hero Motor Corp Founder Dies
- Trust Fund Launched for Migrant Crisis
- Rashtriya Arogya Nidhi Amount Increased
- HIV Drug Cleared First Hurdle
- France To Revoke Dual Citizenship
- Social Media Campaign Against IS Launched
- JAG Department Celebrates 32nd Corps Day
- Gates Foundation Initiative in Middle East
- UNSC Renews Anti-terror Sanctions
- Israel Tests David’s Sling Air Defense System
- Issue of Ordinance on Jallikattu by Centre
- Prime Ministers of India
- Train Ticketing System ‘Vikalp’ Launched
- Government of India Act 1858
- Daughters Cannot Inherit Ancestral Property if Father Died Before 2005: SC
- Startup Warehouse Launched by Nasscom
- Equality of Opportunity in Employment
- Cristiano Ronaldo Gets Golden Boot
- Committee Setup to Frame Education Policy
- India Russia to Collaborate in IT
- Tourism Growth 4.3% in 2015
- India’s Latest Statement at UNGA Debate
- Government Issues Sovereign Gold Bonds
- BRICS Countries Sign Moscow Declaration
- China Boycott International Arbitration Court
- Meeting on Seasonal Influenza (H1N1)
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Scheme
- BASIC Ministerial Meeting on Climate Change
- Latest Badminton Ranking
- Uchimura Wins World Gymnastics Title
- New Zealand Wins Rugby World Cup
- Caribbean Now Enriched Uranium Free
- Grenade For Killing Cancer Discovered
- Chikka Retains India Masters Title
- Yuki Wins Pune Tennis Tournament
- Violinist Perlman Wins ‘Jewish Nobel’
- C-Dot Gets Excellence Award
- Earthquake Rocks Afghanistan Pakistan and India
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India
- Raif Badawi Wins EU Sakharov Prize
- Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav 2015
- Mangaluru Airport Gets Award
- Cyclone Chapala Intensified
- Najib Shah Appointed CBEC Chairman
- Rashtriya Ekta Diwas
- Baglihar Power Project Inaugurated
- India-Australia Cyber Policy Dialogue
- Exchange of Blood Between Bloodbanks Allowed
- IRCTC Launches E-Catering
- Standard Chartered Appoints New CEO
- New Programme SATYAM Launched
- Ashok Lahiri Committee Term Extended
- New Chief Justice of India
- New UN High Commissioner for Refugees
- Delhi Metro Bags ISO Rating
- Ground Zero Summit 2015
- UP Ratna Award Conferred
- 21st International Conference in Yoga
- International Day to End Impunity for Crimes Against Journalists
- Iran Appoints First Woman Ambassador
- UN Observed International Years
- Summit on Energy Efficient Technologies in Railways
- Delhi Economics Conclave 2015
- Iran Denounces Latest Sanctions
- Typhoon Melor Strikes Philippines
- Bangladesh to Host 2016 Asia Cup
- Indian Athletes Qualified For Rio Olympics
- UN ‘Orange the World’ Campaign
- Uber Expands Services To More Cities
- Swavlamban Health Insurance Scheme
- Govt Moves GST Bill in Rajya Sabha
- TRAI Releases Consumers Protection Regulations
- Electronics Development Fund Becomes Operational
- Astronomers Discover Largest Feature in Universe
- Saina Nehwal Win Silver Medal
- Tanzania’s Gets New President
- Climate Change Rapidly Warming World’s Lakes
- Committee Setup to Simplify Income Tax
- Sanitation Survey Launched in Cities
- Assistance to National Sports Federations Increased
- Fiscal Deficit: Latest Update
- Naval Commanders’ Conference 2015
- EU Leaders Agree on 17 Point Plan of Action
- Agreement on Preservation of Written Heritage
- BRICS Science and Technology Ministers Meet
- IRNSS Fully Functional in 2016
- HRIDAY Plans of 8 Cities Approved
- Oxygen Discovered in Comet’s Atmosphere
- “E-Sahyog” Pilot Project Launched
- Bombay HC Direction on Online Sale of Medicines
- Asia-Pacific Disaster Report 2015 Released
- Revision of E-Tourist Visa Fees
- Year 2015 is Hottest on Record
- China Stops One-Child Policy
- India Announces $10 Billion Credit to Africa
- Affordable Housing Projects Scheme Launched
- IS Blows up Palmyra to Execute People
- UN Resolution to End Embargo Against Cuba
- India Ranks 130 in Ease of Doing Business
- Nepal China Signs Deal on Petroleum Products
- Tuberculosis Deaths Halved: WHO
- IAF Exercise Livewire Commences
- 2/3rd of World’s Population Infected with Herpes
- US Senate Passes Cybersecurity Bill
- Human Rights Council New Memebers
- National Tribal Advisory Council Soon
- Changes in Japan’s Defence Policy
- Moon Rover ‘Yutu’ Sets Record
- Hazarika Commission on Illegal Migrants
- South Asian Regional Intelligence Centre
- Iraq PM Declares Emergency
- Latest on Atal Pension Yojana
- 2016 ‘Heart of Asia’ Conference
- Scientists Create Electronic Plants
- South Asian Annual Disaster Management Exercise
- ASEAN-India Innovation Platform
- USA Increases H-1B, L-1 Visa Fee
- Climate Targets Signal ‘Unprecedented Momentum’
- Siril Wins Silver at Badminton Championship
- Pankaj Advani Wins World Championship
- Alarming Gene MCR-1 Found in China
- Solar Winds Stripping Martian Atmosphere
- Adverse Weather Pushes Global Food Prices
- India Has Largest Nuclear Programme: US Report
- Odisha Gets Doppler Radar
- Census 2011 Data on Literacy and Workers
- Lok Sabha Passes Bill On Commercial Courts
- CPCB to Monitor Air Quality in Delhi
- Swachh Bharat Cess Imposed
- Liquor Ban in Bihar
- Current Affairs: Fisheries in India
- Current Affairs December 1 2015
- Pitt’s India Act 1784
- GSAT-15 Launch in November
- India Contribute to Emergency Response Fund
- ‘Project Loon’ By Google
- INS Sahyadri Visits Philippines
- Current Affairs December 2 – 2015
- Cuba USA Business Council Meeting
- European Parliament Sanctions on Maldives
- Current Affairs December 3 – 2015
- Sania and Martina Wins WTA Finals
- Fairfax Acquires Stake in IIFL
- Meeting on Disaster Risk Reduction
- Maldives Vice President Impeached
- Current Affairs December 9, 2015
- Current Affairs December 4, 2015
- Financial Stability and Development Council Meet
- India Japan Cooperation in Science and Technology
- Current Affairs December 8, 2015
- India World’s 7th Most Valued Brand
- China Criminalize Rape of Male
- INS Vikramaditya Gets New Commander
- Current Affairs December 7, 2015
- National Clean Development Mechanism Authority
- Joint Army Exercise Indra 2015
- Current Affairs December 5, 2015
- Current Affairs December 6, 2015
- SIT on Black Money Submits Report
- Guv Gokaran Appointed IMF’s Executive Director
- India’s First Paragliding World Cup Starts
- NASA Completes Review of Space Launch System
- Delhi High Court Act Amended
- NASA Captures Coronal Hole
- New Chairman of Karnataka ASSOCHAM
- Historic Nairobi Package at WTO Conference
- Latest Wholesale Price Numbers Index
- Nuclear Sanctions Lifted on Iran
- Virender Sehwag Retires from Internationals
- Citizenship of India
- Judicial Committee on OROP Appointed
- AGNI IV Test Fired
- International Science Ministers Meet
- Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS)
- Japan Offers Loan for Bullet Train in India
- Greek Parliament Approves Reform Bill
- World’s Oldest Man Dies
- Indian Council’s Act 1861
- Foreign Investment in India
- MoUs with Six Nations in Civil Aviation Sector
- India Testfires Brahmos Cruise Missile
- Corps of Signals Commemorates 15th Reunion
- Robot Sets Record for Walking 134 km
- Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojna
- Canadian PM Appoints 31Member Cabinet
- Forbes List of World’s Powerful People
- 7th Nuclear Energy Conclave
- Facebook to Set-up Wi-Fi in Rural India
- China Unveils Its Biggest Passenger Plane
- Tsunami Warning System Tested
- Sri Lanka-India Exercise (SLINEX) 2015
- India Maldives Legal Assistance Treaty
- Latest Data on Tourists in India
- Ex-Yudh Abhyas 2015
- Inauguration of Jaisalmer War Museum
- New Atomic Energy Commission Chairman
- PM Attends “Friends of India” Event in Russia
- WTO Conference Conclude $1.3 trillion IT Trade Deal
- Union and States
- Matdaata Mahotsav 2016
- New Chief Justice of India Appointed
- Raghuram Rajan Appointed Vice Chairman of BIS
- 2016 International Year of Pulses
- Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Deal
- Most Film Friendly State/UT Award
- Philippines China Row on Disputed Sea
- India’s Foreign Exchange Reserves Rise
- National Youth Day Celeberated
- Nasa Releases Latest Pics of Pluto
- India Bangladesh Naval Cooperation
- Poverty to Fall below 10 Percent in 2015
- Index of Industrial Production August 2015
- Empowered Committee on 7th Pay Commission
- National Industry Conclave on Skills
- Transport Infrastructure Projects Approved
- Confucius Peace Prize 2015
- Notification Regarding OROP Issued
- Ashok Misra Committee on IIT Entrance
- Christine Lagarde Re-Elected IMF Head
- Scientists Created Two-Dimensional Boron
- Sri Lanka Government Proposes New Constitution
- China Block India’s Bid To Ban Masood Azhar
- IDFC Becomes Receiving Office for Gold Scheme
- Facebook Joins $300-Billion Club
- Railway Budget 2016-17
- What is Sin Tax ?
- Nuclear Security Summit: Glossary
- Govt Releases 175 Crore For Mandi e-Platforms
- Work Began on Giant Chile Telescope
- NSCN (K) Declared as Terrorist Organization
- Army Issues Guidelines to Prevent Terror Attacks
- TIME ‘Person of the Year 2015’
- Kapil Chopra Appointed Chairman of WTC
- Right to Equality
- Neeranchal National Watershed Project
- WhatsApp Back Online in Brazil
- China Conducts Military Exercise in Sea
- Moody Upgrades Banking Sector Outlook
- Bhabha Atomic Centre Gets New Head
- 10th WTO Ministerial Conference
- Anti Dumping Duty Imposed on Products
- Roger Federer Wins
- Agnieszka Wins Tennis Tournament
- World Lights up in Blue to mark UN Anniversary
- BrahMos Missile Test Fired
- App of CPGRAMS Portal Launched
- EU Close to 2020 Green House Emission Target
- 69th National Aquatic Championships
- Steps Taken to Increase Exports
- Govt Asks SC to Make Collegium System Transparent
- MoU in Energy between India and Belgium
- Trade Slows in Asia Pacific: UN Report
- Green Climate Fund Approves Investments
- World Bank for Climate Smart Development
- Pakistan Lifts Ban on YouTube
- SSP Chawrasia Ranked 211th in World
- Supreme Court Stays Jallikattu in Tamil Nadu
- Delhi’s Peak Pollution Level At ‘Lowest’
- NGT Order on Funds for Cleaning Ganga
- Deepika Win Silver in Archery World Cup
- International Film Festival for Persons with Disabilities
- Latest Geographical Indication Products List
- Mycobacterial Protein of Tuberculosis Discovered
- Uttar Pradesh Bans Polythene
- Gaganjeet Second at Philippine Open
- Indian Resource Panel Constituted
- Supreme Court Orders UP To Appoint Lokayukta
- CO2 Levels Hit Record High: WMO
- Vijay Kumar Win Gold
- 5th Edition of Indian Ocean Naval Symposium
- Bangladesh Lifts Ban on Facebook
- Drought Atlas Map of Europe Created
- Banks to Bring Down SLR to 20.50%
- Shortage of Judges in India
- Wesley Won Eighth Bilbao Masters
- Heavy Smog Shrouds China
- Charter Act of 1833
- 24 Million Children Under Threat – Report
- Justin Trudeau is Canada’s New PM
- Marlon James Wins Man Booker Prize
- Important International Days
- Indian-American Elected Head of Dental Body
- World Food Day Observed
- Govt Issues Press Note on Dengue
- Andhra’s New Capital Amravati
- Sangeet Natak Akademi Awards
- Infosys Prize in Mathematics 2015
- India’s Relation With Neighbours in 2015
- 26th November ‘Constitution Day’
- New Chairman of Competition Commission
- National Project ‘Imprint India’
- Latest General Knowledge
- Latest Changes in Indirect Tax Rates
- Current Affairs November 30 2015
- UN Disaster Office Gets New Chief
- Panel Recommends Suspension of DDCA
- Secret Language of Pandas Decoded
- Typhoon Koppu Hits Philippines
- CPC Bengaluru Awarded ISO 9001:2008
- Charter Act of 1793
- Current Affairs November 28
- Current Affairs November 29
- National Policy on Capital Goods 2015
- World’s Women 2015 Report Released
- Bill on Potable Alcohol Passed in Lok Sabha
- E-cigarettes Contain Dangerous Chemicals
- Facebook Lifts Ban From Tsu
- Mexico To Cut Greenhouse Gases
- Project Cultural Mapping of India
- Viswanathan Anand Beat Veselin Topalov
- Historic Paris Agreement on Climate Change
- Three Astronauts Reach Earth From ISS
- Excise Duty Hiked on Petrol Diesel
- USA Reactions Against North Korea Bomb Test
- Iran Violated UN Ban
- Garwood Award Presented to President Mukherjee
- African Union Troops To Burundi
- ADB $1 Billion Loan to Power Grid Corporation
- Committee to Draft MSME Policy
- Genes Linked To Longevity Identified
- Turkey Announces Troop Withdrawal From Iraq
- Gurpreet Singh Wins Gold in Shooting
- 103rd Indian Science Congress 2016
- Army Day on 15 January
- UN Report Shows Malaria Elimination
- Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences Convocation
- Enemy Property Ordinance Promulgated
- UN Removes Iranian Bank from Sanctions
- Turkey Fines Twitter
- SpaceX launches Climate Satellite
- Falcon 9 Rocket Launch on Dec 19
- Shyam Benegal Committee on Film Certification
- Modi Attends Somnath Trust Meeting
- SC Uphold Haryana Panchayati Raj Act
- Sree Chithira Thirunal Award Conferred
- First Bullet Train Gets Green Signal
- New Method To Develop Diesel Identified
- World Bank Downgrades Global Growth in 2016
- Govt Abolishes Interview for Group B and C Posts
- Measures Taken For Sugarcane Farmers
- Payment of Bonus (Amendment) Bill, 2015
- Goa Maritime Symposium
- GS Jha Committee Setup on Cauvery Basin
- 515cr for Sagar Port Project Approved
- India – EU MoU on Water Cooperation
- Govt Eases FDI Rules
- First ‘Constitution Day’ in Parliament
- WHO Approves Cholera Vaccine
- China Opens Border with Nepal
- India Becomes Largest Remittances Receiving Country
- Bose Institute’s Unified Campus Inaugurated
- World Summit on the Information Society
- Inquiry Commission Setup On DDCA Scam
- Minority Refugees Can Stay in India
- India-Russia “Energy Bridge”
- Russia – Turkey Sign Gas Deal
- Microsoft Develops New Speech Recognition System
- ICICI Bank Appoints Anup Bagchi
- Cauvery Panel Submits Report
- India’s Foreign Trade in September
- Anti-dumping Duty on Chinese Products
- India – Singapore Finance Dialogue
- Waste Management Campaign Launched
- Indo-Czech JWG Meet Held
- New Central Sector Scheme – Nai Manzil Launched
- Noble Prize in Economics
- Naval Air Enclave Inaugurated
- Serena Withdraws from WTA Finals
- India – Singapore Sign 3 Agreements
- Brazil Won BRICS U17 Football Tournament
- Dashboard on Foreign Trade Data Launched
- International Day of Rural Women: 15 Oct
- Maria Sharapova Doping Ban Reduced
- 17th Conference of the Parties to CITES
- BRICS U-17 Football Tournament
- Sangeet Natak Akademi Awards Presented
- Maharashtra Becomes 17th State to Join UDAY
- Latest Supreme Court Decisions
- 385mn Children in Extreme Poverty: UN Report
- Abhinav Bindra Panel Submits Report
- World’s First Dengue Vaccine
- FAO Launches FPIC Manual
- World Habitat Day
- Chemistry Noble Prize
- Poland Parliament Rejects Abortion Ban
- Jitu Rai Awarded ‘Champion of Champions’ Title
- Mandatory Vehicle Emission and Noise Data
- India Launched Communication Satellite
- Resupply Mission to Space Station Launched
- Minimum Import Price on 66 Steel Products
- Collaboration of Smart Cities and AMRUT Cities
- CBDT Gets New Chief
- BRICS (Goa) Action Plan: Events
- Ducati and YES Bank Signs Pact
- Antonio Guterres is New UN Secretary General
- Kiara Wins Google Science Fair Prize
- Asian Conference on Disaster Reduction
- HIV and AIDS (Prevention and Control) Bill, 2014
- Indian Bridge Management System Launched
- Govt Establishes Debt Management Cell
- Parliament Dissolved in Kuwait
- Samsung Infringed Apple Patents: US Court
- Largest Dinosaur Found in Brazil
- World Sustainable Development Summit
- Nobel Prize in Physics
- India – Switzerland Signs 3 Agreements
- Roopa Ganguly Nominated to Rajya Sabha
- Startups Allowed to Raise $3m via ECBs
- PwC and Microsoft Forms an Alliance
- Paytm Appoints Madhur Deora
- OIL MoU With University of Houston
- Nobel Peace Prize Awarded
- Earth Science Olympiad Winners
- 4th Monetary Policy Statement Released
- Surveillance System to Check Illegal Mining
- Gum Diseases Genes Identified
- India-Africa Rural Development Cooperation
- Dalmiya Clinched Wrestling Gold Medal
- Maj Gen Nilendra Appointed ADG NCC
- Sourabh Won Chinese Taipei Title
- INS Sumitra Visits Surabaya
- ‘Project Energia’ Launched
- Ecuador is Most Empathetic Country
- France Decide to Close Calais Jungle Camp
- Chandigarh Airports Entity Won IBC Award
- Facebook Joins EU’s Privacy Shield Treaty
- Fixed-Term Employment in Apparel Sector
- Kerala High Court Gets 4 Women Judges
- ‘Mission Raftaar’ of Indian Railways
- Murray Wins Shanghai Masters Title
- Swachh Bharat Mission Gets WB Support
- FAO Alert on Impact of El Nino on Agriculture
- UN Observer Force in Golan Extended
- Agreement on Exemption of Visa Requirements
- Parliament Passes Juvenile Justice Bill 2015
- India’s Relation With Multilateral Organisations
- India USA Relations in 2015
- President Dedicates NIMHANS to Nation
- Diesel Vehicles Ban Extended to NCR
- India’s Act East Policy in 2015
- Scientists Produced 3D Images of Lungs
- Ship Starts Pilot Journey in National Waterway-I
- 2015 Noble Prize in Medicine
- India and Nuclear Security Summit 2016
- National Highways Construction Cost Index Released
- Rajasthan First State to Submit Smart City Plan
- Foreign Trade Policy Highlights
- All India Council of Sports Constituted
- Civil Aviation Policy 2015 Released
- Measures Taken to Check Price Rise
- Indian Satellites Designed by Students
- ISRO Geo-Tagging Indian Post Offices
- Whales Reached Tamilnadu Coast
- Indian Police Institute Inaugurated
- India Sets New Climate Targets
- Anup Chetia Handed Over to India
- Nissan Appoints Sanjay Gupta
- Indian-Origin Leads Multination Initiative
- IISc Makes into Top 100 Universities
- Brazil Ratifies Paris Agreement
- Government e-Marketplace: Top Features and Benefits
- Rs.3000cr Released for Indo-Bangla Corridor
- First Open Defecation Free State
- Pink Diamond Sold for $71.2 Million
- Postage Stamp on Yogoda Satsang Math
- Steps Taken for Consumer Protection
- Right to Education
- Indians in World Economic Forum’s Leaders List
- Russia Launches Submarine Attacks on Syria
- New Guidelines for Foster Care Issued
- Latest Data on Oil & Natural Gas Production
- UN Security Council Resolution on IS Attacks
- Telecom Subscribers Touches 101cr Mark
- CAETS Summit 2015
- Symposium of Heads of Police Training Institutions
- USA To Cut H-1B Visas
- Pension Tracking System ‘BHAVISHYA’ Launched
- Nilgiri Railway Completes 106 Years
- IDFC Bank Inaugurated in India
- Uber Shuts Its Uber Auto Service
- Visit of Defence Minister To United States
- India Finishes 9th at Nomura Cup
- Social Security Schemes for Farmers
- Electronics Development Fund Started
- UP Extends Reach of Police Number 100
- Supreme Court Strucks Down NJAC
- First International Day of Victims of Genocide
- Iranian Parliament Approves Nuclear Deal
- Julian Assange Arbitrarily Detained
- UNCTAD Report on Maritime Transport
- New Security Council Members Elected
- Opium Cultivation in Afganistan Declines
- Mexico Approves First Dengue Vaccine
- ISRO To Launch 6 Singaporean Satellites
- Main Findings of National Family Health Survey
- India China Joint Exercise Concludes
- Government Establishes ‘SETU’ Mechanism
- Cabinet Clears Real Estate Bill 2015
- India Raises Concerns in UNSC
- World Robot Olympiad in Delhi
- Naval Exercise Malabar 15
- Indian Institute of Management Bill 2017
- President Promulgates Two Ordinances
- India to Host Junior Hockey World Cup
- 70th Anniversary of Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- India and Global Terror Database
- Syndicate Bank Appoints Director
- Accrual System of Accounting in Railways
- 8 Satellites Launched for Hurricane Forecasting
- Qatar Approves ‘Domestic Employment Law’
- Morley Minto Reforms 1909
- India Becomes 5th Largest Car Manufacturer
- Latest Data on Major Ports
- Minimum Import Price on Pepper Imposed
- Writer In-Residence at Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Demand for Lifting Ban on Kambala in News
- FSSAI Notified Food Recall Policy
- e-Postal Ballot System for Service Voters
- National Board of Electric Mobility
- Cyber Security Research and Development Fund
- Committees On Civil Services Examination
- India 3rd Biggest Importer of Scotch
- India and China Sign Agreements
- World Ocean Festival
- India-Georgia Air Services Agreement
- Steps to Improve Efficiency of Coal Thermal Power Plants
- Latest Data on Mineral Production
- China Taiwan Hold Historic Talks
- 2015 Nobel Prize in Literature
- Nobel Peace Prize 2015
- 2015 Prize in Economic Sciences
- Prem Bhatia Award Winners 2015
- Nikhil Bharat Banga Sahitya Sammelan
- 2015 Noble Prize in Chemistry
- UP Pravasi Diwas 2016
- New Financial Commissioner of Railways
- Saraswati Sammaan To Veerappa Moily
- Indian Pharma Awards 2016
- Twitter appoints Jack Dorsey as CEO
- Flipkart Appoints S Venkataraman
- ‘Hall of Nuclear Power’ Inaugurated
- Japan Warns China Over Incursions
- Sunil Lanba New Western Naval Head
- National Medical and Tourism Promotion Board
- IAF Special Forces Garuds
- India and Maldives Sign MoU on Health
- WTO Negotiations and Food Security in India
- Army R&D Cell at IIT Gandhinagar
- India Accede to Ashgabat Agreement
- Latest Indirect Tax Measures
- Visva Bharati University VC Dismissed
- Agreements Signed Between India And Russia
- Cultural and Educational Rights
- BHEL Commissions Thermal Plant in UP
- Forest Fire in Philippine Mountains
- India Blocks Pak Climate Change Project
- International Day of Older Persons
- Discovery Enters Sports Telecast
- India Haj Quota Increased to 170520
- India Japan Relations
- New Rules For Banks on Lending Rates
- General Studies
- Kalinga Lancers Won Hockey India League
- Expenditure on Public Healthcare by Indian Government
- Global Power City Index Released
- China Launches Latest Satellite
- UN Agreement on Radio Spectrum
- Rajasthan Relaxes Two Child Policy For Employees
- First Visually Impaired Friendly Railway Station
- “Bharat Ko Janiye” Online Quiz
- SAIL Gets New Chairman
- South Asian Public Service Award
- List of Constitutional Amendments in India
- Committee on UGC NET Appointed
- Military Station Inaugurated in Bengal
- High Altitude Research Station in Himalaya
- K.S. Valdiya Committee Submits Report
- 6th Asian Ministerial Energy Roundtable
- Panel Recommends For Simultaneous Polls
- Egypt’s Parliament Meets After 3 Years
- Suzlon Energy Allot Shares to Bondholders
- Africa’s Largest Refugee Crisis in News
- UNSC Resolution on Islamic State Funding
- Current Affairs (Section)
- China Launches New AIIB Development Bank
- India Wins Hockey Asia Cup
- China Blocks Xiabuqu River Water
- New Navy Eastern Fleet Commander
- India Bangladesh to Share Intelligence
- Philippines Ratifies Trade Facilitation Agreement
- WTO Receives 6 Ratifications for TFA
- Migrant Crisis of Europe in News
- UN Human Rights Council Gets 14 New Members
- Croatia-Slovenia Border Dispute in News
- World Post Day
- Saina Nehwal Appointed in IOC Body
- Pakistan Passes Law on Honour Killings
- ‘Wonder Woman’ Appointed UN Ambassador for Women
- India Russia to Celebrate 70 years of Ties
- Hindustan Copper Starts Production
- Jitu Rai Wins Silver in Italy
- Good Manufacturing Practices Plant Inaugurated
- UN Conference on Housing and Sustainable Urban Development
- National Dam Safety Conference
- USAID Launches New Initiative in India
- Australian Cricket Annual Awards
- KM Birla Appointed IIM-A Chairman
- India Ratifies Two Conventions on Labour
- Agreement to Mitigate Aviation Emissions
- National SC/ST Hub Launched in Ludhiana
- Malala Yousafzai Designated UN Messenger of Peace
- IPR Cell Logo Unveiled
- World Mental Health Day
- World’s Smallest Transistor Created
- Financial Solutions for SDGs Launched
- C-DOT Common Service Platform in News
- NICPR Signs MoU With AIIACPR
- U-17 World Cup in Kochi
- 250 Mandis Integrated With e-NAM
- CORPAT Maritime Exercise Starts
- Jharkhand First to Start Kerosene DBT
- Nissan Completes Mitsubishi Takeover
- CSR Award for Times Foundation
- Agnieszka Radwanska Win China Open
- Rosberg Wins Japan Formula One
- Andy Murray Win China Open
- ICGS Gaidinliu Commissioned into Navy
- China Sends 2 Astronauts to Space
- China Liberalize Rules for Foreign Firms
- NCC National Games 2016
- 3 Judge SC Bench Formed on Cauvery Issue
- Meeting of Heads of BIRCS ECAs
- India-South Korea Sign Revised Double Taxation Pact
- Antonio Appointed UN Secretary-General
- Maharashtra Raises Income Limit of BC
- Govt Reduces Army’s Disability Pension
- India-Germany Working Group on Rail Safety
- UIDAI Launched Challenge Drive
- Improving Policy Making and Implementation
- Traditional Knowledge Digital Library of India
- India Signs $104m Agreement With World Bank
- Gambia Declares Itself an ‘Islamic State’
- Mitchell Johnson Retires from Cricket
- India has 2.3 Lakh Millionaires: Report
- Lewis Hamilton Takes Title
- National Rurban Mission Launched
- West Indies Women Team Won T20 Cup
- India – Greece Air Services Agreement
- Arunachal’s First Jan Aushadhi Store Inaugurated
- India Ranks 97th on Forbes List
- Companies Spend $1 Billion on CSR
- Initiatives to Improve Profitability of Agriculture
- Saudi Arabia Opens Embassy in Iraq
- Rupee Denominated Bonds Outside India
- Minimum Export Price Of Onions Reduced
- Sushma Swaraj Meets Nawaz Sharif
- PAN Now Mandatory For Opening Bank Accounts
- Coast Guard Gets Pollution Control Vessel
- New Norms for Infrastructure Trusts
- New Income Tax Authority Setup
- Suzlon Gets New CEO
- Indian Council’s Act 1892
- Lalit Modi Becomes Rajasthan Cricket Head
- Centre Urged Practical Fiscal Decentralization
- Laser Interferometer Gravitational Wave Observatory
- World Bank Approves $1 bln Aid to Bangladesh
- International Film festival of Shimla
- Islamabad SAARC Summit Postponed
- South Asian Annual Disaster Management Exercise
- India Win Asia Cup Hockey
- Water Resources
- Release Water to Tamilnadu: SC
- Typhoon Megi Reaches China
- Nur Hossain Deported to Bangladesh
- 70th United Nations General Assembly Concluded
- Regional Conference on GATI in Bengaluru
- India Germany Signs MoU in Technological Development
- Emergency Declared in North-Eastern USA
- Biodiversity Conference Adopts Cancun Declaration
- India’s Accession to Customs Convention on International Transport of Goods
- Curiosity Rover Finds Water on Mars
- Kelkar Panel on Revitalizing PPP Model
- Sweden Gives 100 Million for Poverty Alleviation
- Phase 2 of Mission Indradhanush Launched
- 11 December International Mountain Day
- Buenos Aires Declaration on Women and Trade
- Bank Credit Update by RBI
- Visit of Chancellor Angela Merkel to India
- Egypt Gets $12 bn Loan from IMF
- Customs Department Launches ‘SWIFT Clearances’
- 2015 Noble Prize in Physics
- Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2016
- Iraq Passes Law to Ban Alcohol
- Switzerland Votes to Relax its Citizenship Rules
- Norway-China Restore Diplomatic Ties
- Elections in Hong Kong
- India to Pay Iran 700 Million
- Ex-Panamanian Dictator Dies
- New Species of Rat Discovered
- Lohitt Wins Asia Cup Title
- Europe’s Migration Policy in Danger
- India Signs Loan Agreement with Asian Development Bank
- USA Withdraws from Trans-Pacific Partnership
- UN Report on Global Unemployment Released
- Rare Earth Permanent Magnets in India
- China To Build $10b Nuclear Plants in Pak
- Philippines Declares State of Emergency
- UN Adopts 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Repatriation of Myanmar Refugees in Thailand
- FAO Launches Programme to eradicate Deadly Goat Disease
- 14th General Review of Quotas of IMF
- National Sagarmala Apex Committee Meet
- USA Govt’s $38 billion Aid to Israel
- INS Trikand Visits Turkey
- Discovery of Hot Jupiter Like Planets
- Global Map of Antineutrino Emissions Created
- US and Jordan Signs 4 Agreements
- SEBI Notifies ‘Fast-Track’ Route For Share Sales
- Congo Gets New Prime Minister
- India – Indonesia Bilateral Maritime Exercise
- Rajasthan Makes Helmets Compulsory
- Ethiopia Extends National Emergency
- INS Kochi Commissioned in Navy
- Egypt Court Stops Transfer of Islands
- Committee Constituted to Revisit IAS Exam Pattern
- First Country to Cease FM Radio Broadcasting
- Academy Launched to Upgrade ASHA’s Skills
- Goa Declaration After ASEM Officials Meet
- 12th South Asian Games At Guwahati
- World Day against Death Penalty Observed
- Lok Sabha Passes ‘Atomic Energy Bill 2015’
- UN Vote Against Israeli Settlements
- Qatar Signs Deal to Buy F-15 Fighters from USA
- Turkey Extends Emergency
- Modi Meets Heads of USA, France & UK
- Mauritania Passes New Anti-Slavery Law
- Turkish Parliament Approves Presidential System
- China Introduces VAT System
- USA Put Sanctions on Chinese Firm
- Piracy High Risk Area Revised
- New Tank Ammunition for Arjun MBT
- Nepal PM Visits India
- New Species of Snakes Discovered
- Hockey League Prize Money Increased
- Sikkim Organic Festival 2016
- Padma Awards 2016: Full List
- National Nutrition Policy of India
- Biodiversity Finance Initiative Held
- PIL Once Heard Cannot be Withdrawn
- Latest Facts on Indian Foreign Trade
- The Regulating Act of 1773
- Book on Jawaharlal Nehru Released
- Messi Scores 500th Goal
- Gran Telescopio Canarias in News
- Prineet Crowned Mrs India Earth
- Varistha Pension Bima Yojana Approved
- Sikkim Declared First Organic State
- First BRICS Trade Fair in Delhi
- Four New Airports Projects Approved
- Arunachal – Andhra MoU on Palm Oil
- India Korea MoU on Certificates Recognition
- India Ratifies Paris Agreement on Climate Change
- Israeli Leader Shimon Peres Dies
- Coimbatore Marathon Winners
- Ashwin Becomes No. 2 in Tests
- Carbon Dioxide Levels Hit 15 Million Year High
- Youth Affairs and Sports
- Bhupendra Yadav Committee Setup
- India to Ratify Paris Climate Agreement
- Gaganjeet Wins Korea Open
- Chapter on Transport
- Saha 4th Wicketkeeper to Hit 2 Fifties
- Rural and Urban Development
- China Setup Desalination Plant in Sea Island
- Mass Communication
- Ramesh Won Lemelson-MIT Prize
- Law and Justice
- New Coal Distribution Policy Amended
- Important Facts on Tourists in India
- Rs65,250cr Declared Under Disclosure Scheme
- 6.76 Billion Living in Excessive Air Pollution: UN Report
- Puducherry Joins Regional Connectivity Scheme
- Combined Defence Services Examination
- MoU to Promote Energy Efficiency
- Harish Banghel Won Silver Medal
- Vayoshreshtha Samman Awardees List
- Women Kabaddi Team Wins Gold
- Mizoram Launches Economic Dev Policy
- SEBI Relaxes Norms for Employees
- New Species of Pika Mammal Discovered
- World Rabies Day Observed
- Russia Suspends Plutonium Program With USA
- Aditi Wins Gold Medal
- Bankruptcy Board Gets 4 New Members
- Maldives Inks MoU with ASCI
- International Buddhist Conclave Starts
- Gujarat APMCs Linked With ‘e-NAM’
- India Win Kolkata Test Series
- Direct Tax Dispute Resolution Scheme
- Beijing Issues Yellow Air Pollution Alert
- India-China Talks on Terrorism Held
- Latest QS World University Rankings Released
- Cash Awards to Rio Paralympics Winners
- India Singapore MoU in Industrial Property
- Awards for Sindhi Language Announced
- Petra Kvitova Won Wuhan Open
- Vayoshreshtha Samman
- Power Finance Corporation Gets New MD
- Abbott India Gets New MD
- Wax Statue Prabhas in Tussauds Museum
- Surgical Strikes by India Across LoC
- Jammu Kashmir Bank Gets New Chief
- American Continents Declared Measles Free
- SBI Chief Gets Extension
- IOC Reprimanded Three Boxers
- Deepest Underwater Cave Found
- India-Canada Annual Ministerial Dialogue
- 5th International Buddhist Conclave
- One lakh Villages Becomes ODF
- Porbandar District Declared ODF
- Sports Sector Gets Infrastructure Status
- Ricciardo Wins Malaysian Grand Prix
- World Maritime Day
- Bihar Enforces New Law on Liquor Ban
- 33%Quota to Women in Railway Catering
- India BPO Promotion Scheme
- USA Challenges China Subsidies in WTO
- International Day of Non-Violence
- INS Gets New President and Members
- Yoshinori Ohsumi Won Nobel Medicine Prize
- Monetary Policy Committee Notified
- USA Won Ryder Cup Tournament
- New National Record in Javelin Throw
- First Indian Bank Opens Branch in Yangon
- Muslim Outreach Programme Launched
- Reliance Nippon Gets New CEO
- 18th World Congress of Criminology
- BRICS Wellness Workshop
- Bihar Liquor Ban Strike Down by HC
- AP and Gujarat Declared All MCs ODF
- Project ‘SAKSHAM’ Approved
- New DG of Defence Estates
- Closure of Hindustan Cables Limited
- Reliance Defence Signs JV With Dassault
- Tax Incentives to Andhra Pradesh Districts
- Ratan Tata Invests in GOQii
- BRICS Meet Adopts Delhi Declaration
- IIM Bangalore Director Resigns
- Declaration to Make Swachh Bharat Signed
- TIME’s Most Influential People: Modi
- Tamil Nadu Tops in Urban Reforms
- SIT on Black Money Submits Report
- India Sanitation Conference
- Indian Stake in Russian Oil Companies
- International Summit on Medical Value Travel
- Hindustan Copper Limited Stake Sale
- $364 Million US Aid for Syria
- Jordan King Forms New Government
- IGI Airport Gets Carbon Neutral Status
- Fundamental Rights – I
- Lata Mangeshkar Award to Uttam Singh
- Tata Motors Appoints Guenter Butschek
- Shiv Nadar University Inaugurated
- Laghu Udyog Samachar Magazine Released
- Indian TT Team Coach Reappointed
- Thales Defence and IIT Delhi Sign MoU
- Government of India Act 1919
- India 39th in Global Competitiveness Index
- Charter Act of 1813
- GQ Men of the Year Awards
- Increased CO2 Enhances Plankton Growth
- First Baby with Mitochondrial Donation Born
- RCom Sistema Deal Gets Green Signal
- World Bank Reappoints President Jim Yong
- New Initiatives of the Government
- Microsoft Partners with WorkDay
- Chapter on Welfare
- Mumbai is Wealthiest Indian City
- PM Ujjwala Yojana Launched in J&K
- Scientific and Technological Developments
- WHO Report on Air Pollution in India
- Planning in India
- Strategic Sale in Bharat Pumps Approved
- Labour and Employment
- DFCCIL Signs MoU with Railways
- Industry in India
- World Tourism Day Observed
- Sovereign Gold Bonds Scheme
- Sathiyan Gnanasekaran Wins Belgium Open
- India and World
- Maharashtra Gujarat Naval Areas Divided
- Hurricane Matthew Hits Florida
- Government Current Affairs
- UN Assembly Celebrates 70th Anniversary
- Medical Technology in India
- 5 Polio Years in South-East Asia
- Volcanic Eruption in Indonesia
- IRNSS-1H Navigation Satellite Launch Failed
- Pakistan Issues Islamic Bonds
- Inter-State Transmission Charges Waived
- RBI Releases OGs for Small Finance Banks
- Burkina Gets New Prime Minister
- Pakistan Appoints New National Security Advisor
- South Korea Japan Ties Improve
- 6th BRICS SOM Meet
- Spectrum Auction Garners 65,789cr
- ASEAN Regional Forum HDUCI Meet
- Inter-State Migration of Workers in India
- Volcano Mount Aso Erupts
- UNESCO Rejects Kosovo Membership
- SC Stays Release of GM Mustard
- Mohammad Irfan Banned for One Year
- Manus Island Processing Centre in News
- Heavy Mudslide in Sierra Leone
- Heena Sidhu Wins Gold
- Economic Survey 2018: Highlights
- Scientific Study on Ayurveda Prakriti
- Index of Industrial Production
- 209 Flight Cadets Get Commission into IAF
- UP Joins UDAY Scheme
- Steps Taken To Curb Black Money in India
- Caribbean Drought Atlas Created
- Inter State Council (ISC) Reconstituted
- Total Cumulative Solar Energy Installed Capacity
- Kyrgios Won Japan Open
- ‘Primordial Asteroids’ in News
- Panel Setup on Food Fortification
- China Ratifies Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank Agreement
- Delhi Declaration on Heritage and Democracy
- India USA Dispute Over Solar Cells in WTO
- India Vietnam MoU in Animal Health
- Supreme Court Extends Linking of Aadhaar Date
- IDFC Bank Included in Second Schedule List
- Steps To Promote Agro-Forestry in India
- Indian Naval Ship Sumitra Visits Fiji
- Four New Indices Launched in India
- Measures Taken on Outbreak of Avian Influenza
- Zebu Cattle Genomics and Reproductive Technologies
- Women Asia Cup Basketball Tournament
- Food Inflation Increased in November
- India-Spain Cooperation in Renewable Energy
- Project ‘Swarna’ of Indian Railways
- New Superbug Discovered
- Legal Metrology Rules Amended
- India Tests Supersonic Interceptor Missile
- South African Removes Finance Minister
- New Financial Inclusion Fund Created
- Portal ‘MSME Sambandh’ Launched
- Sindhu Win Syed Modi Grand Prix Gold
- Per Capita Egg Availability in India is 63
- Indians Win Silver Medal at Bulgaria Open